February 27, 2010

Spoon

I have recently been getting caught up on my back issues of Rolling Stone and came across a great article on Spoon. I have always liked these guys and selfishly have been kinda' happy that they still "fly below the radar" to the casual music fan. (Unlike the latest great band to be ruined by excessive (yet I admit, well deserved) fame has been Kings Of Leon. Again I reiterate, these are purely selfish opinions). However, to most semi-hard core music fans they are revered. Click here for a link to the article. Please tell me what you all think!!


Share Before Destruction by Spoon

1 comment:

  1. Spoon never fails to deliver. "Transference" is another excellent effort that continues to showcase a band in its prime. If you ever get the chance, see them live. One of the best shows you'll ever see.

    ReplyDelete