April 1, 2010

Rafter fuses Chromeo with Har Mar

When I first heard the new Rafter album Animal Feelings, I was convinced I only liked it because I was high off of sleep deprivation and it would sound wack the next time it came on. But then songs like "Paper", "Fruit" and the title track would come up in mp3 shuffle and I'd be like "Yeah!" Because the album is one goofy, funky song after another, it might get old listening straight through each time. But it's perfect for a summer cookout when you want to trick your guests into asking who's singing this jam each time a song from the same album comes on.



Here's Rafter at SXSW 09. To skip the banter, go ahead 60 seconds.

1 comment:

  1. I've been digging on these guys for about the past week as well. Good stuff. Nice find JayJ!

    ReplyDelete